HAS THE ONLINE “SPOILER CULTURE” BEEN WEAPONIZED INTO A MARKETING STRATEGY? – ROBSERVATIONS #267
Writer-producer-director, Robert Meyer Burnett, asks his fellow Imagination Connoisseurs if they think fan-culture has been turned against itself in the name of marketing. Plus letters and superchats from fans, a review of LA’s new Neotropolis bar and much more!
About Robert Meyer Burnett:
Best known for directing, co-writing and editing the award-winning cult favorite feature film FREE ENTERPRISE, starring Emmy winners William Shatner and Eric McCormack, Rob Burnett offers his own unique perspective on the entertainment industry in his daily “Robservations” video blogs.
About The Burnettwork:
The Burnettwork is a YouTube destination that features a variety of channels and shows. Rob’s personal observations on what he calls “the Post-Geek Singularity” are shared in his Robservations video blogs – free-flowing, streaming conversations with fans about everything from toys to comics to movies and television. Rob brings an interesting perspective to the world of genre entertainment that’s definitely “big picture” stuff.
Check out The Burnettwork for yourself by going to our website: http://theburnettwork.net
• Get updates from The Burnettwork on Facebook ► http://bit.ly/BNWonFB
• Be part of the Post-Geek Singularity in our Facebook Group ► http://bit.ly/PGSingularity
• Follow us on Twitter: @TBurnettwork
• Contact us through our website ► http://bit.ly/BNWContact
• Send us your 3-Word Review ► http://bit.ly/3WordReviews
• Engage with us ► http://bit.ly/BNWEngage
• Join The Burnettwork ► http://bit.ly/BNWJoinUs
• “Rules” for participation in The Burnettwork ► http://bit.ly/BNWConduct